- Drive customers' success
- Oversee the customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, success and renewal
- Drive usage, analyze customer behaviour, and drive outcomes
- Manage renewals, expansion and churn
- Work with technology, marketing and sales team to meet customers' expectations
Junior Customer Success Manager
bluebird • Amsterdam, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne, London, Munich, New York, Paris, Utrecht
Amsterdam, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne, London, Munich, New York, Paris, Utrecht
As a CSM you will be working with customers and be their trusted advisor. Our clients are looking for passionate people who can make a direct connection between a customers' strategic goals and how software is used. You will configure technology to drive key processes, build relationships, and drive business results for customers.
You will be managing a portfolio of customers, drive the initial implementation and integration, educate customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments, and help increase the value our clients deliver to their customer's business.
We expect you to have...
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a CSM, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience of being in a closing role, either in new business sales or responsible for up-sell and renewals
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written. The working language is English, knowledge of other European languages is considered a big plus
In addition, we hope you
- Are tech savvy, and can quickly pick up on and explain technical products
- Thrive in an environment where fast pace and change is the norm
- Our clients love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with founders and the leadership team
- Truly impact the growth of an organization and play a pivotal part
- Career growth opportunities within your role and towards potential leadership
- Everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, our clients look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Our clients enjoy in-person sessions, but they have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive salary package